Sunday 30 October 2011

will somebody tell my husband that to be a carer you have to care!

Things have been really strained and heavy around here this weekend. I was really looking forward to my husband being at home for four days but it just hasn't worked out that way at all. He's been doing what he usually does and projecting his unhappiness towards everyone else in some sort of passive aggressive manner which fills the room with a toxic invisible gas that makes everyone feel ill. I can feel and see his anger and resentment towards me like it was made of clay yet he denies it repeatedly and then gets defensive and mean and starts shouting so I don't know which is worse, the silent treatment or the shouting. They're both equally horrible really.
I am so fed up of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment