Tuesday 25 October 2011

yet another fruitless doctor's appointment.

Ho hum. Another day of feeling ill and not being taken seriously by the doctor. I wish for one minute they'd see the person in front of them and just empathise a tiny little bit without slapping the all encompassing label 'anxiety' on them. It's just soooo frustrating!
I have two hospital appointments coming up and a neurologist's appointment at the end of November for which I need to be armed with the results of an MRI scan but will they issue me with a referral for one? No is the answer  to that question. So, potentially, I could turn up for my appointment then be told I need one and have to wait another six to eight weeks for that appointment as I keep getting sicker. God I'm fed up with it all.
I decided to start this blog as a way of keeping sane throughout the challenges this illness is bringing me with but I'm not sure how successful it will be! The worst of it is, I know what's wrong. Deep down I do but no one's listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment